Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I'm denser than a supernova

Here I am enjoyed my weekly comic haul, and I look at the clock, and I have to go to work in 15 minutes and I haven't written today! I don't really have anything prepared, and I also really don't have time to make something up on the spot, so here I am rambling on, like and incoherent hyena with after a 3-day binge on nothing but Pixy Stix.

Well, maybe not that bad, but you get the point. Well let's see... If you laid every grain of sand on earth end to end, you'd probably be working for the government. It is said 1 out of every three marriages end in divorce. This seems bad, until you realize the other two end in death. Hard shelled turtles from the Galapagos Islands can live to be over 100 years old, but chocolate turtles from Malley's, are best before February 27th.

Ok, done rambling for now, hasta la pasta de la costa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home